Final call for enrollment - FinTech Award
Since 2006, the Hong Kong ICT Awards has been recognising and promoting outstanding innovation and excellence in the information and communications technology (ICT) field. Steered by the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer and organised by industry associations and professional bodies, the internationally acclaimed Awards serves to recognise the creativity and drive for solutions of those meeting business and social needs.
The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) is honored to be once again appointed as the Leading Organiser for the Hong Kong ICT Awards 2018 - FinTech Award, the third consecutive year since its launch in 2016. This year, there will be three streams to the Award:
1. Banking, Insurance & Capital Market
2. Emerging Solutions & FinTech Security
3. RegTech & Risk Management
The remarkable achievements of the Awards winners will be recognised by customers, organisations, the ICT industry practitioners and across the community. Winners will be entitled to:
- receive trophies (Gold / Silver / Bronze) of the Hong Kong ICT Awards;
- display the official logo of the Hong Kong ICT Awards in their promotional materials;
- participate in various promotional campaigns to publicise their achievements;
- be supported for entering into other international awards and competitions;
- a one-year free subscription to Cyberport Collaboration Service including the soft-landing, business support services, etc;
- a 3‐month free access to LionRock72 (co‐working space in InnoCentre) ;
- a free subscription to HKSTP Pre‐Incubation Programme Services in 2018;
- participate in investment matching activities of the Hong Kong Business Angel Network (HKBAN) ; and
- free participation in some large-scale local ICT events (e.g. International ICT Expo) for marketing exposure.
Participating in this Award would bring immense exposure and opportunities to yourself and your company. If you or someone you know may be eligible, we encourage you to find out more by visiting the HKIB (https://www.hkib.org/) or Hong Kong ITC Awards 2018 website (https://www.hkictawards.hk/index_e.php), and to download the Prospectus and Application Form. Please be reminded that enrolment period is from 30 October 2017 to 12 January 2018 (by 12 noon). Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact Jacqueline Au : 2153-7895 or Claudia Mo: 2153-7865, or email to email@example.com.
If you are choosing to make a submission, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to your participation in the FinTech Award!