HKSAR ICT Awards 2018 - Smart Mobility Award
The Hong Kong ICT Awards aims at recognising and promoting outstanding information and communications technology (ICT) inventions and applications, thereby encouraging innovation and excellence among Hong Kong’s ICT talents and enterprises in their constant pursuit for creative and better solutions to meet business and social needs.
The Hong Kong ICT Awards was established in 2006 with the collaborative efforts of the industry, academia and the Government. Steered by the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer and organised by 8 Hong Kong ICT industry associations and professional bodies, the Awards aims at building a locally espoused and internationally acclaimed brand of ICT awards.
There are eight categories under the Hong Kong ICT Awards 2018. There will be one Grand Award in each category, and an “Award of the Year” will be selected from the eight Grand Awards by the Grand Judging Panel.
Join them at the Smart Mobility , Smart Living and Smart People Information Session to learn more about award categories.
- Learn latest IoT innovations and smart mobility applications
- Understand the benefits, application procedures, judging criteria and schedule of the ICT Awards
- Learn from past ICT Awards 2017 winning teams
Winners' Entitlement :
- Various promotion campaigns & media exposure to publicise success
- Free participation in large-scale local ICT events
- Be nominated to enter other international award competitions
- and many more…
Date: 11 December, 2017 ( Monday)
Time: 3:30pm - 5:15pm (Registration start at 3:00pm)
Venue: Multi-Function Room, Smart Space FinTech, Level 4, Core E, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road