Webcast link: www.startmeup.hk/en/webcast
(Accessible at 9:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Hong Kong Time (GMT +8) on 26 January)
First-of-its-kind Startup Event Encompassing Health Tech, Internet of Things (IoT), Fintech, Data Analytics Under One Roof
SAVE THE WEEK 23-30 January 2016
The Hong Kong startup ecosystem has witnessed phenomenal growth over the past few years and the city is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing startup hubs in the world. To celebrate and showcase the startup ecosystem, InvestHK is organising the 2016 StartmeupHK Festival from 23-30 January. Delving into the future of entrepreneurship and disruptive innovation, the week will feature keynotes, interactive how-to-sessions, hackathons, powerful lessons from seasoned founders and investors plus much more.
Opening speech delivered by Greg So at StartmeupHK Festival Launch Party 2016
The week will comprise of:
- StartmeupHK Venture Forum - the flagship conference with inspiring key note speakers and panel discussions
- FF16 - Asia's biggest fintech startup competition, full conference, breakout summits and industry awards created by NxtBnk and Fintech.hk
- LAUNCH Consumer IoT Summit - a two-day summit on consumer IoT by Brinc. Discover, create, explore and master everything you need to know about creating an IoT startup, develop your product, manufacture and distribute. Apply for the Launch Startup Competition, get funding and stand a chance to get on the Brinc accelerator programme
- HealthTech Asia - an event focused on innovative solutions and providers who are looking for new ways to improve and maintain health, reward people for embracing a healthier lifestyle and help people make informed choices. Brought to you by AIA, Hong Kong Association of Pharmaceutical Industry (HKAPI), Hong Kong Biotechnology Organization (HKBIO), and Hong Kong Medical & Healthcare Device Industries Association Limited (HKMHDIA)
- "The Changing Face of Commerce" Seminar (Data Analytics) - the activities will showcase KPMG’s state-of-the-art data analytics lab and provide expert views and discussions on data privacy and case studies on data analytics from around the world
In addition to these core events, the startup community will host a number of activities and events during the week, ensuring many networking opportunities for entrepreneurs, investors, community partners, manufacturers, logistics providers, corporates, students and academics across sectors to share ideas and identify potential business partners.
Download the 2016 StartmeupHK Festival poster.