Application for Global Acceleration Academy is closing soon
- In Mar 2019, Global Acceleration Academy (GAA) will partner with Moët Hennessy Asia Pacific, the wine and spirits division of LVMH to run a 3-month Crafting Luxury Experience Program. It will specifically support local and overseas startups by providing gap analysis and POC (Proof of Concept) opportunities, HKSTP will provide a series of startup business trainings, while Moët Hennessy Asia Pacific will provide technical support and industry insights to the startups.
ProgrammeGlobal Acceleration Academy – Crafting Luxury Experience (1 Mar 2019 – 31 May 2019)
- Gap Analysis & Mentorship by Moët Hennessy Asia Pacific
- Partnering Moët Hennessy Asia Pacific, the wine and spirits division of LVMH
- Series of Startup Business Training
- AI/ Machine Learning/Data Analytics
You may receive
- Sponsorships to showcase in Viva Technology 2020 in France
- Tailor-made mentorship to drive growth
- POC opportunities in luxury wine industry
- Cantonese/ English
- 18 Jan 2019
- 1 Mar – 31 May 2019
- Global Acceleration Academy (GAA), Moët Hennessy Asia Pacific, HKSTP
For more information, please click HERE.