The 2nd IEEAC Entrepreneurship & Innovation Challenge – Hong Kong Competition is accepting applications until July 20
The 2nd IEEAC Entrepreneurship & Innovation Challenge is organized by the Tsinghua University and The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Education Alliance of China to facilitate global innovation and entrepreneurship and to nurture young talents.
Hong Kong X-Tech Startup Platform and Tencent WeStart (Hong Kong) are the Hong Kong Competition organizers. The main theme of this year’s Challenge is “Future City We Create, Future City We Live.” Chinese and international startups focusing in Smart City, Innovative Tech, and Future Life & Smart Living verticals are all welcome to join the Challenge, which would connect global entrepreneurs to foster growth of the startup community. Startups from all regions can apply for the Hong Kong Competition. 5 winning teams will represent Hong Kong to compete in the National Grand Finale to be held in September.
Hong Kong Competition – Semi-Final Pitching Venue
– Tencent WeStart (Hong Kong), 6/F, KOHO, 75 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
The 5 winning teams from the Hong Kong Competition will:
– Qualify for the National Grand Finale
– Get 1 ticket to The World Internet Conference (Wuzhen Summit; 世界互聯網大賽烏鎮峰會)
– Receive a 3-month complimentary membership at Tencent WeStart (HK) to access industry events, networking opportunities, resources, funding opportunities, etc.
– Be connected to investors such as the Hong Kong X-Tech Fund
For more information, please click HERE.