(Application Deadline Extended to 15 Sep) Global Acceleration Academy Smart Airways Accelerator
Application Deadline: 15 Sep 2019
Starting Date: 9 Oct, 2019
Interim Review Day: 20 Nov, 2019
POC Period: Until 15 Jan, 2020
Demo Day: 15 Jan, 2020
All applicants will undergo a vetting processes.
Global Acceleration Programme
Global Acceleration Academy (GAA), connects international start-ups with leading corporate partners to develop your innovation and achieve success in the Asian market. GAA is run by the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP), one of the leading tech innovation hubs in Asia.
We enable rapid deployment of global innovations, in order to help generate high economic value and growth to all private and public stakeholders involved, in Hong Kong, Greater Bay Area, and beyond. We do not take any equity and our track records speaks for itself, having ran 16 cohorts in the last 2 years, our business adoption rate by our corporate partners is well over 60%.
For international participants please note – selected overseas startups can participate in their home countries with the expectation of attending the interim review/POC pitch (week 4) and/or final Demo Day (week 13) in Hong Kong. The interim review includes an orientation program/tour to understand how to develop business in the HK/China market. If selected for the POC, overseas participants will be present their POC in HK during the Demo Day. Both trips to HK are subsidized of up to HK$10,000 for each trip.
Selected acceleratees will get:
– Business know-how/tour of HK/China market
– Mentorship from corporate partner(s)
– Proof-of-concept opportunity with partner(s)
– Up to HK$20,000 flight & accommodation allowance for overseas participants (for 2 trips)
– Showcase at Demo Day (if POC is selected)
Partner’s Problem Statement
Do you have innovative solutions to transform Cathay Pacific business with the following:
1. Enhance customer experience by leveraging real-time data
2. Optimise resource management for operations
3. Lean and digitalise processes to achieve working efficiency and effectiveness
4. Train employees with gamified experience
5. Reduce wastage and single-use plastic throughout the whole end-to-end process
Stephanie Wun | 2629 6685 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathy Lau | 2629 7931 | email@example.com
To register, please click HERE.