Hong Kong Technology Fast 20 (Hong Kong TF20) and Rising Star 2019 Program
Hong Kong Technology Fast 20 (Hong Kong TF20) and Rising Star 2019 Program is hosted by Deloitte China and supported by Hong Kong Cyberport and Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation as strategic partners. As a subproject of Deloitte China Technology Fast 50 (TF50) Program, Hong Kong TF20 and Rising Star Program aims to explore and recognize the fastest-growing and innovative enterprises in Hong Kong. Once an enterprise enters Hong Kong TF20 ranking, it automatically becomes a candidate for Deloitte China TF50 Program and Deloitte Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 Program. All Hong Kong Rising Star enterprises are eligible for the Deloitte China Rising Star Program.
Your clients and friends are more than welcome to participate in this program. Please forward to them the enclosed invitation letters.
Sponsored by Deloitte, the Technology Fast 50/500 Program was launched in Silicon Valley since 1995. It aims to identify prominent fast-growing companies and takes place simultaneously every year in more than 10 countries including US, UK, Germany, Japan and China. The mainstream media have considered the Program as a benchmark for global fast-growing companies.
Some of the notable winners include Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Tencent, Alibaba, Baidu, Qihoo 360, WuXi AppTec, Hikvision, etc. As most of them were shortlisted at their growing stages, the Program is also known as a platform to find rising stars.
In order to be eligible for Hong Kong TF20, the companies need:
- Own intellectual property or advanced technology that contributes most of its operating revenue;
- Have had operating revenue of at least HKD1.2 million in fiscal year 2016 (i.e. the first of the past three years);
- Submit audit reports for the past three years;
- Be headquartered or have its main businesses in Hong Kong.
- Revenue growth rates during the past three fiscal years
In order to be eligible for Hong Kong Rising Star, the companies need:
- Be headquartered in Hong Kong;
- Have leading technologies and a viable business model;
- Be in leading position and with plenty room for growth in their industry segments;
- Have extensive growth potential.
- Company valuation
- Founding team
- Technological innovation
- Industry prospect
- The applicant can only apply for either TF20 or Rising Star in the same year.
- All the financial information of the enterprises will be strictly confidential.
Benefits for The Winners
- Enhancing brand eminence
- Receiving much attention from banks and investment institutions such as VC/PEs
- Attracting talents and boosting the pride of the staff
- Gaining recognition, policy incentives and support from local governments and organisations in the Greater Bay Area