Mizuho Crowd Brain Accelerator Powered by Eureka Nova
Having trouble finding companies to meaningfully validate, integrate and commercialize your startup with? Eureka Nova, an accelerator powered by New World Group, has announced the opening of their next cohort in collaboration with Mizuho Bank – Mizuho Crowd Brain.
Applications are now open and startups that get selected will get the following benefits:
1. The opportunity for business integration with New World Group and Mizuho through a 6-month accelerator program.
2. In addition to local markets, break into the Japanese market through a series of business-matching arrangements.
3. Access to mentors and experts from New World Group, Mizuho and supporting organizations.
4. Pitch to Eureka Nova’s network of investors.
5. Space for your startup in the newly built, fully equipped office space at the K11 Atelier in Tsim Sha Tsui.
APPLY before September 15th!
PROGRAMME THEME – FINTECH & CULTURE TECH
Mizuho Crowd Brain, powered by Eureka Nova, is a 6-month accelerator programme co-organized by Mizuho Bank, Ltd and New World Development Company Limited (“New World Group”). the two leading corporations in Asia. In this cohort, we support the best technology-focused startups and changemakers who are going to bring about disruption and shape the future of commerce and the way we live.
The two main streams of this cohort are fintech and culture tech. Fintech facilitates every aspect of banking and financial services, while culture tech encompasses a full spectrum of disciplines on how we communicate, how we learn, how we entertain, you name it.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We welcome revenue-generating startups which have a founding base in Asia, have the intention of expanding to Asia in the near future or to make alliances with Asian corporates, and those who share our vision to build the next generation of living together.
More information: https://www.eurekanova.com/?mc_cid=3400ac0494&mc_eid=e54b4f55b8