- This event has passed.
3rd Growth Marketing Bootcamp
Why Growth Marketing:
Growth Hacker / Growth Marketer is no longer just a unique title in Silicon Valley, even Coca-Cola scrapped the CMO position and replaced it with Chief Growth Officer. Growth Marketing is an uprising global trend in the next 10 years.
While the majority of digital marketers focus on the top-of-the-funnel metrics e.g. social media engagement, the no. of web visitors, growth marketers are technical marketers to improve the multiple touch points of the entire marketing funnel. They emphasize quantitative measurement, answer the question with A/B tests, landing pages, viral factor, email deliverability, and database query. They not only leveraging data & automation to acquire user but they also use various technology & tools or even coding to improve AARRR (Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral & Revenue) for the business.
What you will learn & achieve in the bootcamp:
– To build & track the online marketing funnel by marketing technology 💪🏻
– How to market a business online by spending real advertisement money online to promote & market real products & services 💪🏻
– How to build conversion-driven landing pages & e-commerce store in the right way 💪🏻
– How to acquire target customers via multiple channels e.g. Facebook, Google AD, Content, SEO, email marketing etc
– How to automate an online business to improve AARRR (Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral & Revenue)
– To acquire the foundation knowledge & board range of digital tactics of what a funnel-based growth marketer should possess 💪🏻
Details of the bootcamp:
Time & Format:
– Date: 27 Aug 2019 – 12 Nov 2019 (Every Tuesday night for 12 weeks)
– No. of student in a class: 36 ppl
– Time commitment (8+ hours per week)
a. Weekly offline crash course every Tuesday night: 1930 – 2230 (3 hours per week).
b. Team project (Learn-by-doing) – Market a real business online (5+ hours per week)
Growth Marketing Curriculum (25+ exercises + 20+ tools)
Week 1. Growth Marketing Foundations
Week 2. Audience & Messaging
Week 3. Landing Page & Content Funnel
Week 4-5. Attraction & Acquisition
Week 6-7. Analytics
Week 8-9. Retention & Referral
Week 10. The step-by-step guide to launching a product/campaign
Week 11. Technical Marketing
Week 12. Demo Day
For more information, please click HERE.