- This event has passed.
Future of Fashion – Creative Conversations on Fashion Tech
15.01.2020, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
HERE, Tencent WeStart (Hong Kong), and the Italian Chamber of Commerce are collaborating to bring you “Future of Fashion: How does Technology Transform Fashion”
We will be discussing state-of-the-art fashion tech with a vibrant panel of experts sharing personal experience and case studies. You should join us for a creative conversation if you are interested in learning more about the latest developments in fashion tech (and you should be!), as well as where the future of fashion is going.
The discussion will be moderated by HERE’s founder and CEO Elena Raho, and joining us will be:
- Sally Yau, Consultant for The Cage at The Lane Crawford Joyce Group
- Kevin Tang, Co-Founder at Kalon Couture
- Alexander Chan, Co-Director at The Mills Fabrica
- Filippo Gori, General Manager at Geox (Asia Pacific)
- Glory Poon, Director for Business Development at CBX Software
- Elita Lam, Department Head of Fashion and Image Design, Director of Innovative Material and Technology (CIMT) at Hong Kong Design Institute
7:15-7:20pm: Opening Remarks
7:20-8:20pm: Panel Discussion: Future of Fashion: How does Technology Transform Fashion?
We look forward to seeing you there on the 15th January!
For more information, please click HERE.