10.02.20 – 15.02.20
The iconic architecture of the HKCEC, on the waterfront of Victoria Harbour, is a hallmark of Hong Kong’s famed skyline. Besides offering a spectacular backdrop to events, the HKCEC’s location puts it at the doorstep of Hong Kong’s vibrant business district, whilst providing easy access to all parts of the city.
A flexible and collaborative workspace is crucial for the growth of a startup. The Mills Fabrica occupies the entire fourth floor of The Mills; a center of innovation, offering flexible workspace for the techstyle community and a prototyping lab to help entrepreneurs turn their ideas into reality.
Getting to HKCEC
Wanchai Station, Island Line. 10 mins walk from the station.
By car / taxi
From the airport approx 45 minutes.
From Hung Hom Station approx 30 minutes.
From Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal approx 30 minutes.
From Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Terminal approx 30 minutes.
From the airport take the A11 or E11.
From Hung Hom Station take the 104 or 101.
Parking is available in two underground car parks. One is located on Harbour Road, with entrances on Harbour Road and Convention Avenue. The other car park is located on Expo Drive Central.
The HKCEC offers a range of amenities to assist those with disabilities including ramped entrances, spacious lifts that accommodate wheelchairs, Braille directory, teleloop system, tactile guide paths, specially designed toilets and telephone booths. The car parks include bays reserved for drivers with disabilities.
Registered attendees of the StartmeupHK Festival 2020 and their travel companions can now enjoy savings up to 10% off on flights to Hong Kong and gain bonus Asia Miles, courtesy of Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon.
To enjoy this special offer, please follow these simple steps:
1.Register for any of the upcoming StartmeupHK Festival’s core events and receive your MICE code
2.Use this code to book your tickets online HERE
Co-Work Space Partners
BLUEPRINT HONG KONG
2/F, Dorset House, Taikoo Place,
979 King’s Road, Quarry Bay
+852 9631 1106
4F, Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai
+852 3952 7500
R One Space
26/F, Sino Plaza,
255-257 Gloucester Road,
+852 2972 0720
5 Spaces in Admiralty,
Causeway Bay, Sai Wan
and Sheung Wan
+852 3892 2320
1. Only confirmed registered participants shall be admitted to the show. Confirmed participants have to present valid photo identification and admission badge/confirmation letter/confirmation email for admission. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission of any person who fail to comply with the above arrangement
2. All admission badges are non-transferrable. Valid admission badge must be conspicuously presented when entering the venue, and each participant must wear the admission badge such that it is shown clearly at all times.
3. Participants must dress in proper attire. Participants in improper attire shall not be admitted to the venue.
4. Any person may be refused entry if their clothing or accessories carry the following messages (including text and graphics):
o political, racial, religious or offensive messages.
o flags, designs or messages that may be used for protest or demonstration.
5. Luggage, oversized bags, backpacks and umbrellas, etc., are to be stored in the cloak room until the owners leave the venue. The Organisers reserve the right to request any items to be kept at the cloak room. If such items have not been retrieved within one hour after the end of the show, they would be sent to the Lost & Found Unit of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
6. Posters, placards, flags, banners, buntings, flyers or publicity materials of any kinds shall not be brought into and/or used/displayed in the venue without prior permission of the Organisers. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission of any uncooperative participant/person or remove such person from the venue.
7. Security staff are authorised to invite any person present at or entering the venue to undergo security checking, and to show personal belongings and bags. Participants who refuse to undergo security checking without good reason may be denied entry and be removed from the venue.
8. To ensure public safety and order at the venue, participants shall not bring any plastic, glass, metal bottles or containers, bottled or canned drinks, or any other dangerous items into the venue. The Organisers and venue security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of participants seeking entry to the venue.
9. Use of loud hailer/amplifier, chanting of slogans, shouting, distribution or display of materials, or behaviour in any form that may disrupt the event and / or affect other participants shall be prohibited. Offenders may be removed from the venue immediately.
10. Persons entering into or inside the venue should not intentionally cause any obstruction to the entrance, exit, staircase, passage, district passageway, emergency exit or emergency passageway of the venue.
11. Security staff at the venue may intercept or interdict persons who constitute a threat to event safety and order for any reason, including those apparently under the influence of alcohol or drugs and those in possession of dangerous items or substances. Such persons may be denied from entry or be removed from the venue.
12. No video shooting and sound recording are permitted during the show. No video camera and audio recording equipment are allowed without the permission of the Organisers.
13. Participants shall follow the advice of the staff of the Organisers during the event. The Organisers reserve the rights to deny entry to the venue or remove from it any person who fails to comply with the above rules and regulations. Such persons are not allowed to re-enter the venue during the event.
Interpretation of these House Rules and any terms or expressions herein is the sole prerogative of the Organisers. The Organisers and the security staff reserve the right of final decision on the House Rules and relevant issues.