ARE YOU THE RIGHT TALENT?
As HKSTP InnoAcademy’s signature programme, the Technology Leaders of Tomorrow (TLT) Programme is tailor-made for bright young minds starting out on an Innovation & Technology (I&T) career who aspire to become future I&T leaders in Hong Kong.
If you are looking for an intensive career initiation that opens a world of opportunities in the I&T sector, the TLT Programme is the right starting point for you!
Only a select group of top talents will join our inaugural cohort.
WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN
The TLT Programme offers talents a 2-month HKSTP internship and unparalleled exposure to the Hong Kong I&T ecosystem. Afterwards, you will take up a 24-month full-time R&D role at one of our top partner companies.
– 2 months HKSTP internship
– 24 monthsfull-time R&D role at a top HKSTP partner company
– Attractive salary: $25,000 (bachelor’s degree)/$30,000 (master’s degree)/$45,000 (PhDs)
– HKSTP executive mentoring, Innovation and leadership training, career guidance, Greater Bay Area I&T tour and exclusive networking opportunities
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Are you young, bright and hoping to make a difference in Hong Kong’s I&T?
– University graduates with a Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree/PhD in science or engineering for less than 2 years
– Strong leadership potential with good interpersonal skills
– Enthusiasm about I&T and commitment to an I&T career in Hong Kong
– Eligible to work in Hong Kong at the time of application
The application deadline is 29 July 2020.
For more information, please click HERE.