Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP)
The Cyberport University Partnership Programme (CUPP) is a life-changing experience to unleash participants’ full potential and gain insights into the global market! This financial technology (FinTech)-focused entrepreneurship programme offers students who are nominated by CUPP university partners of Cyberport a unique chance to participate in an Entrepreneurship Boot Camp overseas and receive mentorship from industry elites.
Entrepreneurs are often innovative individuals who are driven to solving problems, providing mind-provoking methods and smarter ways to achieve goals. With more digital young tech innovators, who are determined and full of energy to bring Hong Kong to another peak, and Hong Kong being a global financial centre, FinTech is an advantageous playing field for our youngsters to leap on.
The Programme gives you:
– Entrepreneurship boot camp at overseas university (subject to the development of coronavirus)
– Mentorship and insight from FinTech industry elite
– Pitch your FinTech business idea to investors
– HK$100,000 cash grant by Cyberport Creative Micro Fund
– Opportunity to join the UK / Singapore FinTech Week