Founder Conversation with Clement Pang (In Cantonese)
23/04/2021 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Clement is the CoFounder and Chief Architect of Wavefront, a high-performance streaming analytics platform that supports 3D observability. Wavefront had raised a total 65.5M from Sequoia, SHV and Tenaya Capital, and acquired by VMware for $375M in 2017. Clement currently serves as Principal Engineer/VP at VMware.
Clement is also an active angel investor, interested in B2B/B2C startups with focus in data, distributed computing, AI/ML, infrastructure problems.
It is our great pleasure to have Clement to share his amazing founding story and lessons learn, we will also discuss the following topics:
- Roles of founders (and how to pick yours)
- How to come up with what to build (fundable ideas)
- Top 3 mistakes we made as founders
- How to build a high performing engineering team
- And more!
- Clement Pang – Principal Engineer/VP @ VMware, CoFounder, Chief Architect of Wavefront
- Philip Lam – Co-Founder of FoundersHK, Co-Founder of HomeCourt
For more information, please visit here.