PropTech: Capitalise on Global Disruption in Real Estate
27/11/2020 10:00am - 10:45am
Looking for the next big project worth investing in? Join this new virtual event series “On the Horizon” which will feature PropTech – one of the fastest growing markets you do not want to miss! The sheer size of the property market, coupled with a wide mixture of potential innovations untapped along the value chain, makes the emerging PropTech startups the golden geese.
Our panel of masterminds and leaders behind the PropTech uprising will shed lights on how new technologies revolutionise construction and property management, and the implication of increase in capital year-on-year.
Welcome remarks & opening speech
- Mr Albert Wong, CEO, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
- Mr Ricky Wong, Managing Director , Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited
- Mr Alaric Chu, Seasoned financial media specialist
- Ir Dr Vincent Cheng, Fellow, Director of Sustainability, ARUP
- Mr Lap Man, Co-founder & Managing Partner, Beyond Ventures
- Mr Andy Cheung, General Manager of HK Business Promotion Office, Hitachi East Asia Ltd.
Date: 27 Nov 2020 (Friday)
Time: 10:00am – 10:45am
For more information, please click HERE.