Ways Forward For a Collaborative Social Impact Ecosystem
04/02/2021 4:30pm - 6:00pm
SE Landscape Study – Official Online* Launch
The British Council and the Social Enterprise Summit (SES), along with the Social Enterprise Business Centre (SEBC), the General Chamber of Social Enterprises in Hong Kong (GCSE) and Dream Impact, are collaborating on a social enterprise landscape study in Hong Kong.
In this event, the research team will present the results & insights found such as priorities & barriers to growth, revenue sources, demographics, impact measurement policies etc. Our panelists will also provide insights from local and UK experiences.
4:15 PM Zoom link opens
4:30 PM Presentation of the research (English)
5:00 PM Panel & Q&A (English)
5:30 PM Breakout group discussion with ecosystem leaders (Cantonese & English)
6:00 PM Event ends
A special online breakout opportunity to join a carefully selected group of facilitators who are committed to drive collaborations and innovation for social impact in Hong Kong. If you have thoughts and would like to contribute to the ecosystem, this session is for you.
Who should attend:
– SE founders
– NGO leaders
– Funders & investors for impact
– Corporates interested in social impact
– University departments for social innovation
– Government officials for social entrepreneurship
– Existing trends for SEs in Hong Kong
– How to better support SE development in Hong Kong
– Discussion: How to kickstart collaborations across sectors?
To register, please click HERE.