Startup Investing 101 for Angels with Edith Yeung
13/07/2021 9:00am - 10:00am
FoundersHK is hosting a Zoom workshop and calling all angels!
To cultivate a healthy and vibrant Hong Kong startups community, we not only need kick-ass founders, we also need investors who get what startups are all about.
Home to 96 billionaires, Hong Kong has no shortage of funding. Unfortunately, most of the investors come from traditional industries and often investing in startups the wrong way.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Why is it not just about the money? 有錢唔係大晒
- Why should you invest in startup?
- How to position and brand yourself as an angel investor
- How to build up your deal flow?
- How to evaluate a startup?
- What is a SAFE and how to invest?
- What to do or NOT to do after an investment?
Up your game as an angel investor. Adapt the right mindset and build an effective investment strategy tailored to your expertise.
Join us and be cool.
Who is this program for?
Investors who want to invest in Hong Kong startups and support the Hong Kong startup community.
For more information, please click HERE.