The Deep Tech Venture Launch Program (DTVLP), first of its kind in Hong Kong, is designed for scientists and researchers in Hong Kong, mainland China, and overseas who are interested in transitioning technologies (including but not limited to AI, Robotics, BioTech, and Fintech) from the research lab to the marketplace. It is an 8-week program jointly offered by two world-leading universities, The University of Chicago and The Chinese University of Hong Kong. The birth of DTVLP traced back to the former’s successful experience of running such kind of program for many years while the latter is committed to research areas that incorporate perspectives from the humanities and social science, with science and technology, to provide a comprehensive multidimensional approach to address multifaceted human and societal concerns. Both universities share the mission of providing scientists and researchers an opportunity to capitalize on the fast-growing development of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area as an international innovation and technology hub to achieve technology commercialization which contributes to the community well being.
Scientists, technologists, researchers and student entrepreneurs who are developing technologies for commercialization, especially in the early stages of their ventures and have a functioning prototype.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Transitioning Technologies
- Build a solid foundation for technology commercialization
- Empower technologists, scientists, researchers, and students to test the commercial potential of their research and ideas
- Provide participants with the skills and networks to build their technological and scientific ventures
- Facilitate the participants to commercialize and scale up technological and scientific ventures
- Work towards key milestones and goals with support and coaches and mentors
For more information pleased visit: https://dtvlp.bschool.cuhk.edu.hk/