Social impact, whether it’s on people or the planet itself, has been key to sustainable development.
The Mills Fabrica is proud to present “Techstyle for Social Good 2021”, calling out to students innovating for social good globally. Do you have a techstyle (technology + lifestyle) innovation that can create positive environmental and social impact? Does it incorporate apparel/textiles or agrifood technology? If the answer is yes, enter the “Techstyle for Social Good 2021” international online competition now!
To win prizes worth over HKD 520,000, the projects MUST be related to the following 2 areas:
– Sustainable supply chain & production
– Materials & products innovations
– Sustainable platforms & circular models
– Supply chain incl. agritech, transparency, logistics, distribution and packaging
– Alternative foods/ ingredients/ new food brands
– New food retail – food apps, innovative kitchen and retail solutions
Visit the competition website to learn more.