StashAway Financial Wellness: Investing Basics
21/07/2021 7:00pm - 8:00pm
There’s an overwhelming amount of information available about investing, and so it’s difficult to find the right investment advice (what is the “right” advice after all?).
As a result, people shy away from the topic of investing all together, or make ill-advised financial decisions. Investing is vitally important when it comes to reaching one’s goals, as it can accelerate the growth of the hard-earned savings that we discussed in Financial Planning Basics.
This module unpacks investing jargon to help individuals make responsible investing decisions.
– Differences between various asset classes & portfolio types
– How to evaluate investment strategies and managers
– Relationship between risk and return
– Why it’s important to be true to your personal risk preferences
Who should Join:
– Individuals interested in building their investment portfolio
– Persons who are currently investing in stocks and wants to know more about risk and return of their investments
– If you are not familiar with where and how to start your investment journey
For more information, please click HERE.