Understanding Blockchain Technologies & Applications
10/07/2020 9:30am - 5:00pm
This experiential programme aims at helping non-tech professionals such as HR, marketing, sales, finance, or even senior management to gain a practical understanding of Blockchain technologies. With the use of experiential learning methods, participants can experience Blockchain in an engaging way for digital transformation in the ABCD+ era.
The Blockchain Experiential Programme explores the issues of current internet model: lack of peer to peer trust and the issue of centralisation and see how Blockchain addresses trust issues.
Participants can learn Blockchain concepts step by step through experiential games:
- Definition of Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
- Explanation on the benefits of decentralisation architecture that enables peer to peer transactions
- Walkthrough of Operation in Distributed Ledger among Networks nodes
- Explanation on Consensus Protocols that facilitate trust in decentralised architecture
- Illustration of the concept of asymmetric key encryption
- Public Key & Private Key
- Highlight the benefits of Smart Contract that can eliminate 3rd parties
- Explanation of the benefits of Distributed APP (DAPP) on Blockchain network
For more information, please click HERE.