Experience Product Management: Dive into Day 90 of being a PM
28/07/2021 7:30pm - 9:00pm
You’ve definitely heard of the role “Product Manager” before, but if I asked you to describe what one does to me, what would you say?
The role of a product manager is a complicated one that changes and shifts, depending on the product, team, organisation, and PM themselves. At all points of the product development life cycle, a myriad of skills seem equally important and urgent. As new product managers enter the role, it is not easy to understand what to focus on first and how to begin the path towards mastering the skills and craft of product management.
This workshop will let you dive right into a PM role, 90 days into a project. You will get to become a PM for 1.5hrs as Andrew guides you through hands-on case studies based on real projects he’s worked on.
Who should join?
– For those who are curious about Product Management, this workshop will open to you a new career path and new opportunities.
– For those who already want to get into Product Management, here is your chance for a hands-on mentorship from a very successful Product Manager.
• New product market validation
• Existing product continuous improvements dilemmas
• Where’s the focus?
• Personal experiences sharing
• Case Studies Workshop
For more information, please click HERE.