Fostering Winning Partnerships in the Open Banking Ecosystem
by Zuhlke Engineering Hong Kong | 09 July 2020
About this Event
New business models and opportunities are emerging in financial services, and these are underpinned by new principles of openness, flexibility, and agility. As we see more traditional institutions opening up, what are the opportunities and challenges for strategic partnerships in the open banking ecosystem to create new offerings as well as open up new, scalable revenue streams? How can banks, fintech start-ups, and ecosystem partners foster a collaborative mindset and seize this opportunity to build the next generation business models and attractive value propositions through successful alliances?
A community event of StartmeupHK Festival 2020 – an initiative by InvestHK, join Fintechs, banking experts, innovation partners and technology enablers at this live virtual panel hosted by Zuhlke Engineering. This webinar is intended to provide business leaders and ecosystem players in the financial sector with a perspective on the evolving open banking situation and discuss how they can rethink business models and strategies, accelerate innovation between ecosystem partners, and leverage on strategic partnerships and collaborations to deliver more valuable and scalable services.
On this panel discussion, we will take in questions from the audience and discuss topics around:
- State of open banking in Asia
- What are the partnership and collaboration opportunities in the ecosystem?
- How are players working together to tackle challenges in the sector?
- Expert insights, solutions, and experience on accelerating innovation in the open banking ecosystem
- Jason O’Shaughnessy, Senior VP of Sales at Salt Edge, a provider of open banking solutions for banks, Fintechs, lenders and other financial institutions.
- Marie Steinthaler, VP APAC for TrueLayer, open banking API provider based in the UK
- Ankit Suri, CEO and Founder at Planto, Fintech based in Hong Kong
Session moderated by Antonio Tinto, Senior Business Development Manager at Zuhlke Hong Kong.
As part of a community event for StartmeupHK Festival 2020, Zuhlke hosted a live panel discussion on fostering partnerships in the Open Banking ecosystem featuring experts from Open Banking solution providers Salt Edge and TrueLayer, and Hong Kong-based Fintech start-up Planto. On this panel discussion attended by regional and global business leaders and ecosystem players in the financial sector, we discussed topics around the evolving open banking situation and shared insights on how they can rethink business models and strategies, accelerate innovation between ecosystem partners, and leverage on strategic partnerships and collaborations to deliver more valuable and scalable services.