Cybersecurity: Secure Your Future
23/06/2021 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Cyber Security is the hottest buzzword in the 20th century since the appearance of cyber attacks. Without cybersecurity is like leaving your house key in the lock for anyone to walk in and take your valuables.
What is Cyber Security? How can you protect your information and privacy? This Jam session will give you an overall picture of Cyber Security.
**What you will learn about**
– Big Data Technologies
– Machine Learning
– Computer forensics
– Artificial Intelligence Reasoning and Decision Making
– Security management
– Ethical hacking
– Real-world security analysis and problem-solving
– Distributed Ledgers
**Who is this session for?**
– If you are curious about the Cyber Security Profession
– If you are considering to become a Cyber Security Professional (Get on-board with Heidi)
– If you are a student verifying the hearsay of well-paid high-demand cyber security jobs
– If you come from a technical background with a strong computer science foundation and just being curious
The session is ideal for anyone seeking to get a taste of, get an overview idea, starting to pursue a career in cyber security specialty.
**Heidi** is a Cyber security consultant, clients include banks, insurance companies, luxury retail and telecommunication industry in Forbes Top 500. Leading multiple international teams, currently working on Payment, Transactions and Robots. She has more than 1,000 teaching and mentoring hours as FDM Mentor in UK, tutor in Junior Achievement Hong Kong. To ground her hands-on experience with theories, she is further taking MSc Advanced Cyber Security at King’s College London.
“Overseeing regional projects, I am thrilled to have 5G, IoT, RPA launched to 11 markets in APAC including China, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam etc. That is, the process of not alone cyber security, but agile project management as well to get it done.”
Fore more information, please click HERE.