StashAway: Financial Planning 101
24/06/2021 7:00pm - 8:00pm
The StashAway Financial Wellness Program is designed to support your employees with the financial acumen necessary to make empowering short-term and long-term financial decisions.
Created on the premise that financially confident individuals are more productive employees and citizens, our in-person seminars and workshops educate and equip your employees with effective budgeting, saving, and investment strategies so that they can efficiently maximise their personal finances.
Financial Planning Basics [Module 1]
In Financial Planning Basics, your employees will embark on a journey that takes them through the 5 essential steps of financial planning:
– How to determine your current financial standing
– How to identify life goals and assess how much they will cost
– How to develop a strategic action plan to reach these goals
– How to set up additional safety nets for you and your loved ones
– How to review and revise your financial plan when necessary
Who should join?
– Upper-level management looking to empower employees with better financial decision making skills
– Individuals who are curious in financial planning
By the end of the module, participants will be equipped with the tools to manage their personal finances confidently. This module serves to establish a basic understanding of one’s personal financial health, and prepares participants for [Module 2: Investing Basics], which covers investing essentials.
For more information, please click HERE.