Introduction to Databases
27/05/2021 7:30pm - 8:30pm
If you want to learn how build your career from the data up, explore new skills for your career or search tools to improve your business, then this is the course for you. Dealing with Big Data is a fundamental problem many companies are facing today. In this workshop, you will learn the introduction of data warehouses where data is stored with SQL.
Our database expert, Danny Vu will tell you the fundamentals of databases and how to access it in meaningful ways. You will learn how to follow best practices with Database Normal Forms to create, modify, add, and delete entries. You will learn about Database Keys and relationships as well as a variety of basic queries using SQL to pull data and form meaningful insights.
What you will learn in this workshop:
– 1.5 hours of instructor-led training
– Introduction to Databases
– Database Normal Forms- DBMS Keys
– Basic SQL Query
– What the Data is Telling Us
– Practice Assignments w/ SQL
– Q&A Section
Who should join:
– People who wants to become a data scientist, data engineer, or data analyst.
– People with some coding background
– Individuals who are looking to get involved in programming
– Business managers and c-suites who are looking to solve business problems with a data-driven mindset.
Daniel Vu is a passionate data engineer with relevant Python, R, SQL & Tableau work experience. Graduating at the top of his class from Indiana University’s School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering. Daniel is now an engineer at Clover Health, a San Francisco-based health tech company.
In his free time, he enjoys teaching his 8-year-old daughter basic programming principles in Python and has a knack for breaking down difficult concepts into easy-to-swallow pills.
For more information, please click HERE.