With the aim to bolster local SMEs overcome the adversities triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic, SME ReachOut operated the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) will launch the first-ever “Fund Fair GO Online” from 23 to 29 April through the “HKPC Live” online platform. These efforts will be essential to the enterprises in keeping abreast to the latest HKSAR Government funding scheme information and application details anytime, anywhere, and at no cost.
The event has gained the full support from the Trade and Industry Department as well as the Innovation and Technology Commission of the HKSAR Government, to exhibit ten funding schemes provided by the Government in five days, including:
- Distance Business Programme, under the Second Round of Anti-epidemic Fund (24, 29 April)
- SME Export Marketing Fund (EMF) (28 April)
- SME Financing Guarantee Scheme (SFGS) (29 April)
- Public Sector Trial Scheme (PSTS) (27 April)
- Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) (28 April)
- Postdoctoral Hub for Technology Companies Conducting R&D Activities in Hong Kong (PH-TC) (24 April)
- Researcher Programme for Technology Companies Conducting R&D Activities in Hong Kong (RP-TC) (24 April)
- Patent Application Grant (PAG) (27 April)
- Dedicated Fund on Branding, Upgrading and Domestics Sales (BUD Fund) (23 April)
- Retail Technology Adoption Assistance Scheme for Manpower Demand Management (ReTAAS) (23 April)
This series will be conducted in Cantonese only.
For more information, please click HERE.