Wish to start exploring your dream with HKPC? Do come and join our winter internship 2020. The internship will run for 4-6 weeks, providing the young generation a good opportunity of experiencing work and learning/ development in a technological and consulting corporation.
We’re looking for:
- Year 1 or above full time students studying Higher Diploma, Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree from relevant disciplines (No graduate is expected)
- Both local and overseas students with HK residence
- Energetic, enthusiastic, passionate and willing to take challenges
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- With part-time work experience (preferred)
- Proficient in computer skills including MS applications
Successful candidate (s) will be assigned to work in one of our following divisions:
|Division (No. of vacancies)||Required Discipline of Study|
|Automotive Platforms and Application Systems R&D Centre (2)||
|Green Living and Innovation Division (10)||
|Human Resources and Facility Management Division (1)||
|HKPC Academy (2)||
|Smart City Division (5)||
|SME Engagement Division (8)||
|Smart Manufacturing Division (1)||
Online Group Interview
Early of November
Receiving your offer
Mid -End of November
Starting with us
Dec 2020 – Jan 2021
Application method and guidelines:
- Simply click “Start Now”” to complete the online application form.
- For a first-time user, you will receive a confirmation email of account creation. It normally takes about 45 minutes to complete this application on-line when all the required documents are available. If you cannot complete the whole application within 2 hours after login, please save the parts you have completed.
- For a registered user, you are required to click the link specified in your confirmation email of account creation to login and continue your application on-line.
- Please complete all parts in English (except Chinese Name) and ensure that all information is accurate.
- You will receive a message of acknowledgement together with a job application number when you finish this on-line application.
- The information provided will be used for appointment to HKPC and other employment-related purpose. It may be provided to persons authorised to process the information for purposes relating to appointment, e.g. qualification assessment.
- Your application will not be considered if you fail to provide all information as requested or it is not clear from your statements that you have the required qualifications specified for the job.
- Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be destroyed by HKPC within 6 months.
- If you have any queries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please click HERE.