Since the integration of the existing SME Service Centres on 1 October 2019, a more effective “four-in-one” integrated service is launched. Enterprises can obtain business information, funding schemes information and advisory services, etc. at any of the Centres. The SME Service Centres will also continue to organise various seminars and workshops from time to time, and provide the following specialised services to enterprises:
“SME Support and Consultation Centre” under the Trade and Industry Department
- Provide information on government licenses or permits for running different types of businesses and starting a business in Hong Kong.
- “Meet-the-Advisors” Business Advisory Services (BAS) – arrange meetings with experts for free advice in various advisory areas (including starting up business, marketing, legal and accounting matters).
“SME Service Centre” under the Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Provide multiple electronic business databases covering various commercial and trade information.
- Provide information on the Mainland market (such as the Belt and Road and Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area), and free business consulting services on the Mainland market, including market overview, government regulations, customs declaration and taxation, etc.
- Organise business matching and exchange activities to assist Hong Kong companies to establish contacts with Mainland and overseas companies and related organisations.
“SME One” under the Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Primarily provide information or referrals to SMEs on areas that facilitate their growth.
- Offer support related to information technology, digital transformation, technical solutions, as well as financing through regular seminars and training workshops.
- Serve as the one-stop hub for information and advisory in funding schemes implemented by HKPC, for Hong Kong and extended to the wider Greater Bay Area.
- Provide information on 40+ funding schemes offered by the HKSAR Government and link SMEs up with appropriate resources.
- Leverage the extensive network of HKPC to build cross-sector synergies for the wider industry community during their different stages of business development.
TecONE jointly run by Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) and Hong Kong Productivity Council
- Provide detailed information on various funding schemes and in-depth advisory services (in particular technology-related programmes under the funding schemes of HKSTP or the HKSAR Government), including professional guidance on the application of the funding schemes.
- Offer business matching and business support services to partner companies and startups in Science Park, InnoCentre, and Industrial Estates.
For more information, please visit https://www.hkpc.org/en/support-resource/sme-one/sme-reachout.